[Question #699138]: Parameter setting problem of heating rock sample

I want to simulate the mechanical properties of rock under high temperature in deep underground,so I tried to use FlowEngine and ThermalEngine.But I am unclear about some of the parameters(Mainly the temperature-related part)
1.I have known that FlowEngine.thermalBndCondValue represents the pore boundary condition and ThermalEngine.thermalBndCondValue represents the particle boundary condition.
My question is :The pore here refers to the space between particles, right? If so, do the pore boundary conditions and particle boundary conditions refer to the state of pores and particles on the boundary (such as near the wall)?
2.I want to simulate the heating process of a sample that is initially at room temperature,so I set the following parameters:

flow.tZero=298.15
flow.bndCondIsTemperature=[1,1,1,1,1,1]
flow.thermalBndCondValue=[573.15,573.15,573.15,573.15,573.15,573.15]
thermal.bndCondIsTemperature=[0,0,0,0,0,0]
thermal.thermalBndCondValue=[0,0,0,0,0,0]
thermal.particleT0=298.15

Is it correct to set the parameters like this for my purpose?If there is something inappropriate, how to modify it.

Best regards.