Re: [Question #699071]: About the yadedaily update

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
You may note that yadedaily on my computer got also stuck at 44b94a0 for
a while, and that I was just proposed (by my package manager) to
sucessfully update to 9b2e38e.

No idea of the exact reason though, an unknown misconfiguration of my
package manager is possible.

If you're like me and more confident with git tool as a version control
system, instead of the package manager, you may consider to use the
"source code" flavor (starting from [*]) to follow closely YADE
development, if you really wish to (it is a decision to weigh before
being taken, like for any software under active development)

[*] https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html#download