Re: [Question #698948]: Stability of advection modeling by ThermalEngine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>>I think the problem is delT is being used as a variable here as well
[1], so during fluid-fluid conduction calculations, delT becomes
positive and it activates applyTempDeltaToSolids automatically

Yes, that is a big bug. Great spot, Zoheir. I am pushing the fix
upstream immediately, here [1] you can follow the progress.

This is quite interesting, as it would seem that in the code's current
state, it would only work when delT is always a negative value, which
depends entirely on how the facet list is created with respect to the
boundary conditions. Anyways, this is a necessary fix - thank you.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/merge_requests/786