Re: [Question #699235]: Settings HPC Slurm

Luis Barbosa gave more information on the question:
Thanks Robert,

Yes, I confirm that each node in my cluster has 80 cores.

I wonder if I should change something in the script to run MPI (like 1)
(1)https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/examples/mpi/testMPI_2D.py

But still, keeping it simple, using one node with higher number of cores
(>7) would be good for this start.

My object of study is substitute each particle by an aggregate of particles in the 2PFV example.
This is running fine on my desktop I7 - 8 threads, but I want to increase the domain size, thus I am switching to the cluster.

Kind regards,
Luis