Re: [Question #699273]: Clump angular momentum not conserved

Karol Brzezinski proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I noticed that b.state.angMom for spheres is zero even though they have
some angular momentum. I think that it doesn't affect the simulation.
You can compute momentum for spheres manually. I changed one line in
your function get_AngMom():

###
angMom_sp1 =  np.array(O.bodies[id].state.angVel)*np.array(O.bodies[id].state.inertia)
###

Maybe there is a more elegant way to do this instead of changing Vector3
to NumPy array, but it was just a quick fix.

After these modifications numbers look good to me (lower plot looks
crazy but it is just a scale issue).

Best wishes,
Karol