Re: [Question #699346]: How to simulate the material with big elastoplastic property such as PLA

Wang Benxin posted a new comment:
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your interest in my question.

>>I don't quite understand. What is "stable after the yield stage". Do
you mean the material should be perfectly plastic? I guess yes, because
you say "no strain softening."

Yes, you are right. The material is perfectly plastic. Its property is
like the Fig.9 in the literature
https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10409-015-0524-4.pdf

>>What is "big plastic characteristic?" Can you describe that a bit more
technically? "big", "small" what does it mean? are those relative values
to some other behavior?

"big", "small" are use to describe the behavior of the material like
'perfectly' you said.

>>What is "PLA?"

'PLA' is the polylactic acid. https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polylaktid

Cheers,