New version of Yade, 2022. Release plan

Dear Yade users and developers,

as always at the beginning of January we want to release a new Yade version.
Release process takes some time, so please commit all your planned features
till the end of the December 2021, so we can prepare tarball, test it on all
supported architectures and upload it into the package archives.

The version 2022.01 should go into the next Long-term-support Ubuntu Release,
which is planned to be released in April 2022 and will be supported till 2027,
and even with Extended Security Maintenance till 2032.

Please plan your work accordingly.

Thanks and best regards

Anton