Re: [Question #699374]: Import VTK files

Description changed to:
Good evening.
I have a problem with YADE and I am not able to solve that.
I have 2 .py file: in the first one I simulate a clump cloud deposition and in the second one I have to simulate a flux of this particles in an inclinated channel.
The first file save the VTK files and the .yade file, that I import in the second file. By the way, I have an error when I launch the second one:
ERROR: In /build/vtk6-9ueea8/vtk6-6.3.0+dfsg2/IO/XML/vtkXMLWriter.cxx, line 739
vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter (0x7f527c1be350): Error opening output file "/home/chiara/Scrivania/Tesista/provaDeposizione_b/provaFlusso_b/provaFlusso_b/VTK_provaFlusso_b/vtk-spheres.367434.vtu"

ERROR: In /build/vtk6-9ueea8/vtk6-6.3.0+dfsg2/IO/XML/vtkXMLWriter.cxx, line 741
vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter (0x7f527c1be350): Error code "File o directory non esistente"

ERROR: In /build/vtk6-9ueea8/vtk6-6.3.0+dfsg2/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 781
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x7f527d53bfc0): Algorithm vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter(0x7f527c1be350) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x7f527c1b9590)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 22206
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: -1
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

(and similar errors for box, facet, intrs, pericell VTK files).
In particular, I noticed that actually the file/directory doesn't exist: in fact, in the error that I reported, is written the 367434 iteration, but from the first file, last VTK files that was saved is the 364752.

Is there a way to start the second simulation (the flux one) from the
last VTK file that I produced? Or to use only the information from "the
last picture" of the deposition that yade saved?

Thank you so much in advance,
Chiara