Re: [Question #699437]: save and load

> I was wondering, what it the best way to save the simulation in the
middle and then load it and continue with simulation.

I would say O.save / O.load is pretty standard (depending on the
situation and reason as always, of course).

> I am getting error message saying plate is not defined and some other
parameter.

"plate" is Python variable.
O.save by default only saves C++ "internals", omitting Python.
If you want also to save Python variables, have a look at [1] and links therein.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/698152