Re: [Question #699462]: Fixed some particles in a periodic cell

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> There is one more thing that I am not clear. In my original code, I
set O.cell.velGrad = Matrix3(0,0,0, 0,0,0, 0,0,0). It works and the cell
does not deform. So, where does the displacement come from?

sorry, I am confused.
What is "the displacement"?
You set O.cell.velGrad to zero after PeriTriaxController already did some job (you call it in its doneHook). Is this the issue?
If not please provide more information, or better, open a new question (as it is a new topic from the original question).

Cheers