Re: [Question #699458]: about -j XX and accelerate in yadedaily

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hello,thanks Jan for your patient explanation.

I have understood most of the previous confusion.Let me express my understanding:( look forward to your guidance)
The current - j option implements multithreaded parallel computing through OpenMP, but this method is limited at present.And OpenMPI[1] is another parallel computing method, and I can adjust the multithreaded openMPI computing for Yade using.
Am I right?

Best regards.
[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/mpy.html