[Question #699565]: Obtain the contact number of each particles in the primary fabric (only consider large contact force pairs)

Hi all,

In my simulation, I want to calculate the contact number of each particles in the primary fabric (only consider the contact pairs larger than the average contact force).

 To obtain the average contact force (avgForce), I use the following and it works OK:
   for i in O.interactions:
      fn = i.phys.normalForce.norm()
      forceInact.append([i,fn])
      forceInact=np.array(forceInact)
      avgForce=sum(forceInact[:,1]/len(forceInact[:,1])

To get the contact number of each particles , I use:
     for b in O.bodies:
        len(b.intrs())

However, as my question above, how to give a criteria to obtain the contact number of each particles by considering the contact pairs with large contact forces only?

Thanks,

Zheng