Re: [Question #699589]: i.geom.normal is not normalized (unit) vector from the branch vector (for the case of sphere-sphere contact)

Zhicheng Gao is still having a problem:
Thanks, Jan

>you are printing TOTAL force, not normal force. If i.geom.shearForce is non-zero, then you naturally get non-parallel vector
I have modified it to print("force",i.phys.normalForce)and I found out that it was my mistake, body 3 is a wall, not a particle. I checked the other contacts and they all met the parallel conditions. The question now is why this phenomenon occurs on the wall.

Best wishes
Gao