Re: [Question #699605]: orthogonal packing

Fedor gave more information on the question:
This file is called *04-periodic-simple-shear.py*
<https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/990dda83e2558b7d244f52476f07742ce6b44176/doc/sphinx/tutorial/04-periodic-simple-shear.py>.
The link is
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/990dda83e2558b7d244f52476f07742ce6b44176/doc/sphinx/tutorial/04-periodic-simple-shear.py

For module 5e7 the porosity