Re: [Question #699605]: orthogonal packing

Fedor gave more information on the question:
I expected that when compression is increasing the porosity tends to
decrease. But in my case when i increase the Isotropic value - the
porosity also increases. In the initial script when you increase
pressure  the porosity decreases. But when I added the parameter of
young module in the O.materials.append it showed the wrong tendency I
mentioned before

Sent from my iPhone