Re: [Question #699605]: orthogonal packing

> but whether I use makeCloud packing, can I avoid the particles
intersections or not?

intersections are essential part of DEM, you cannot avoid it..

If you can omit it in your porosity computations, yes for "normal" circumstances.
As you see from your original results and analytical results, the error of voxelPorosity may be of orders of magnitude larger then the intersections.

Cheers