Re: [Question #699807]: Particle Size distribution for fine-grained soil

> In below I mention my code ...

if your problem is initial particles size distribution, try to make the code a MWE [1], i.e. delete materials, walls, O.engines etc.
You will make your code look shorter and attract (or at least not discourage) others to help :-)

> I wonder, if there is any way to match this PSD size?

15,000 particles is probably too little for the method used and for the used PSD.
Increasing number of particles, I got better and better match (although it takes longer and longer due to makeCloud implementation).
For 500,000 particles the match was significantly better( thought not perfect at all)

Alternatively, you can use a different method for particle size
generation.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask