[Question #699908]: Project the hydraulic coupler

I would like you to make me a script which represents the behavior of the pump impeller, impeller impeller and hydraulic fluid during the operation of the coupler and also see how the fluid moves in the coupler. Autodesk software only allowed me to represent the coupler under a 3D drawing. Since this programming is oriented towards the object, in my case my object is this model that I have already drawn which is in 3D. To be exact, this is my first time to use the YADE software, which is why I am not yet familiar with it.