[Question #699917]: "noFlowscenario.py" example not working

Hi Robert,

The thermal engine example [1] does not update the body and fluid temperatures. I checked the advection and conduction schemes with debug=True and they seam to be working but printing or plotting temperatures gives "nan".

I tried the development version [2] and released version  yade_2021.01a but still no chance. My Ubuntu version is 20.04.3.
Would you please try this example and let me know if I m missing something.

Thanks
Zoheir

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/d81270ce696546a6d8ae551d6b9c1ba41659ebf9/examples/ThermalEngine/noFlowScenario.py

[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk