Re: [Question #700260]: Any example for rock solid-fluid coupling triax?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>But I don't know how to measure seepage characteristics, such as
permeability

It is probably a good idea to start with the examples. We have an
example showing how to measure permeability [1]

>So maybe some examples about rock fluid-solid coupling are help.

FlowEngine can be coupled with any material you like. If you want some
kind of jointed crack rock model, you can use JCFpm. If you just want a
cohesive rock then you can use CohFrictPhys.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py