[Question #700297]: How to get particle displacement in VTK?

Hello everyone!
I want to get the displacement of the particles with exportPolyhedra, so I use the following code: vtk.exportPolyhedra(ids='all',what=dict(Displacement='b.state.displ()')).
But I found that what I get is actually the position of the particles, so how should I get the particle displacement?

P.S.I checked the related post [1], and tried the following statement: O.bodies[1].state.displ().norm(). But I got a scalar and could not view the displacement components in each of the three directions (x, y, z).

xue

[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/658514