Re: [Question #700315]: Open MPI - spawn processes

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Please check my command again. It's "mpiexec singularity" not
"singularity mpiexec".

That kind of message, if it persists may mean a local problem in your
installation (independent of Yade):
 > "Actually The SLURM process starter for OpenMPI was unable to locate
a usable "srun" command in its path."

Hence why I suggested to try with a real dummy program (you may find
some in mpi4py test suite) independently of Yade.

Or even more basic (but is will not test mpi4py):

echo "print('hello')" > test.py
mpiexec -np 10 singularity *.sif python test.py

Does it print "hello" 10 times?

Bruno