Re: [Question #679387]: packing of spheres with different properties

xujin posted a new comment:
Hi Jan
I tried what you said and the method which you provided in other question. Both they terminated due to an error. I checked on the Internet and said that I need to install 'boost', but I haven't installed it successfully for a long time. I want to ask you what I should do next.
Thank you
Xujin

###code:

mat1=O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=Young1,poisson=PoissonRatio1,frictionAngle=radians(frictionangle),density=Density1,label='Matrix'))
mat2=O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=Young2,poisson=PoissonRatio2,frictionAngle=radians(frictionangle),density=Density2,label='Filler'))

sp = pack.SpherePack()
n1=sp.makeCloud(P_min, P_max, num = Num1, rMean=.01, rRelFuzz=0, distributeMass = False, periodic = True)
n2=sp.makeCloud(P_min, P_max, num = Num2, rMean=.03, rRelFuzz=0, distributeMass = False, periodic = True)
sp.toSimulation()

for i in range(0,n1):
	O.bodies[i].mat = mat1
for i in range(n1,n2):
	O.bodies[i].mat = mat2

###error:

    b.mat=mat1
Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    None.None(Body, int)
did not match C++ signature:
    None(yade::Body {lvalue}, boost::shared_ptr<yade::Material>)