Re: [Question #700348]: Treatment of particle radius

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> For example

please be specific, i.e. give a specific example, some picture or more
detailed description.

> there is a circle in a rectangle

what is "a circle" and "a rectangle"? It can have hundreds of meanings...
circle = packing being roughly circle? or a spherical particle in 2D? or some circular artificial region? or ... ?

> and the radius of the rectangle (including the circle)

radius of rectangle???(!!!)

> ... is set to 5mm. Next, I need to set the radius of particles in the
circle to 3mm, while the radius of other parts of the rectangle is still
5mm.

Something like below?
###
# created packing, where all particles has radius=5
particlesWithinTheCircle = getParticlesWithinTheCircle()
for b in particlesWithinTheCircle:
    b.shape.radius = 3
###

Cheers