Re: [Question #700315]: Open MPI - spawn processes

Luis Barbosa gave more information on the question:
Hello all,

Since the OpenMPI and Intel MPI in my cluster may not be compatible and
I dont think it is possible to get these two different MPI systems
running.

Would you suggest some work arround?

I thought in creating a new docker image replacing OpenMPI with Intel MPI.
However, I don't think this is supported by Yade or would run in dependency problems.

Maybe I could run multiple scripts on different nodes? not sure how it
would work acctually...

Any insight would be welcome.

Luis