Re: [Question #700411]: Aborted (core dumped) occured when I use the Hertz-Minlin contact law with non-zero krot and eta

Xin Li posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your answer! I have changed the time step setting to
GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(), this program can continue to run. But, the
time step suddenly drops to 0 after a few seconds. If I set the ktwist
of  Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys() to 0, there is no problem. I am
trying some other examples with
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys(ktwist= non-zero value) to figure out
if my system or yade version has bugs.