Re: [Question #700369]: Circular setting

> Sorry, I may not know the terminology very well.
> I'm a beginner and don't know much about terms.

I also did not know (or remember) the term annulus, but it is not
difficult to search the mathematical term, especially if you see that
the others do not understand the meaning of vague and ambiguous
descriptions.

> I think what I'm talking about is annulus.

Think? I hoped for more solid result :-) like yes or no

Ok, assuming annulus, do you mean something like this?
###
r = 1
ro,ri = 30,15
d = 1.5*ro
outer = pack.inSphere((0,0,0),ro)
inner = pack.inSphere((0,0,0),ri)
plane = pack.inAlignedBox((-d,-d,-1.5*r),(d,d,1.5*r))
predicate = (outer - inner) & plane
spheres = pack.regularOrtho(predicate,r,gap=0)
O.bodies.append(spheres)
###

If yes, there are maaany ways how to achieve this, depending on your needs.
So to get a better / more suitable answer, please provide more information.

Cheers