Re: [Question #700439]: How to use TW.triangulate() for only part of particles

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,
Firstly many thanks for your quick reply.

As this defToVtkFromPositions() is new info for me, if I understood
correctly, what I need to do is:

step1: output a txt file (one sphere per line, with x,y,z,rad separated
by spaces). This is clear for me, in this way I  can specific the part
of particles.

step2: pass this file to defToVtkFromPositions(), this function will
write local deformations in vtk format from positions file as introduced
in[1]. But what is not clear for me is that: there is only one state in
the txt file, how can it calculate the microstrain from only one state?
As the example code shows[2], it uses defToVtk() which write local
deformations in vtk format from states 0 and 1.

Thanks
Leonard

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=deftovtkfrompositions#yade.wrapper.TesselationWrapper.defToVtkFromPositions
[2]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/user.html?highlight=paraview#micro-strain