Re: [Question #700475]: interface friction angle

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I think the rule for the contact laws you are using is:

contact friction angle = min (friction angle body1, friction angle
body2)

In your case, the cone/particle contact friction angle is thus always
equal to 19.5 degrees (particle friction angle) if I understood
correctly.

Unfortunately, I don't know any "python workaround" to change this rule.
>From my knowledge, only a change in the C++ code would allow you to have
a different behavior. To be confirmed...

Luc