[Question #700494]: Boundary conditions with thermal engine

I want to impose a constant heat flux at a surface which constitutes the boundary of a confined granular packing.
My surface has a cylindrical shape.
How can I code this with yade ?

thermal.thermalBndFlux=[a,b,c,d,e,f] ??
What does the 6 component vector represent ?? we can only treat the case of a cubic box maybe ?

if I fix temperature, I need in this case to add both instructions in the code:
thermal.bndCondIsTemperature=[a,b,c,d,e,f]
thermal.thermalBndCondValue=[a',b',c',d',e',f']
restriction to cubic boxes also ?

Thank you very much for your assistance,

V.