[Question #700531]: Contacts in function getStress()

I'd like to ask that in function getStress() [1], it says that "the sum is over all interactions, with f the contact force and l the branch vector (joining centers of the bodies)".

My question is what is the branch vector between sphere particle and wall?

For instance, for a packing which includes particles confined by rigid wall boundaries, there are particle-particle interaction and particle-wall interaction. Is particle-wall interaction also considered in getStress() function?  If so,  how to describe the branch vector between sphere particle and walls, is it joining contact point and center of particle?

Thanks
Leonard

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.utils.html?highlight=getstress#yade._utils.getStress