Re: [Question #700587]: My fluid-solid coupling script run very slowly

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please do not open the same question twice [1].

Concerning where is "problem", if it is "normal" etc., please first define those terms and provide more information about software (Yade version, OS) and hardware information, how you run the simulation (single/multi thread, ...) etc.
With the limited information provided, it may be normal and there may be no problem.

You have two stages of the simulation. I suggest investigate each
separately.

A good start is probably measure times of individual engines using timing module [2].
Please provide the timing.stats() result for both stages.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/700285
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.timing.html