Re: [Question #700596]: negative volume for an ordinary pore (temp warning, should still be safe)

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
>>By the way,should this prompt be regarded as a warning or an error?In
other words, will this prompt cause my simulation to run incorrectly
(because my script didn't stop running).

Warning, as indicated in the message itself. More details about how and
why and where it is occurring can be found in the [2] that you link to.
You can decide for yourself if it is ok or not - it depends entirely on
your simulation.