Re: [Question #700674]: Questions about server configuration for YADE computing

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
You can use NVMe storage for your yade/is installations as well as fast
ram.

You can ensure highest clock frequency for your cpu, and ensure that it
maintains high clock when all cores are active.