[Question #700691]: Triaxial strength and strain about JCFpmMat parameters

Hello,everyone.
I try to use JCFpmMat to simulate rock materials,but there are many parameters in JCFpmMat such as young,poisson,tensileStrength,cohesion,frictionAngle..

I don't know which parameters are related to the peak strength of the material,I made a series of attempts, but the simulation was a little time-consuming and failed to draw a certain rule.(in my triaxial compression simulation, I set that when the stress is lower than 90% of the historical maximum stress, it is regarded as sample failure)

So,I wonder if anyone has done similar work and can give some suggestions about parameters. At present, the peak strength I get is lower than my requirements. How should I adjust the parameters?

Best wishes!