Re: TODO-List for Yade

Thank you Anton for creating this list. I have just added a few more
items there, including some ideas which I had in mind for a long
time. Some of them are difficult, but doable.

https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/issues/251

This is the TODO list at which my students will start looking at on
March 1st (in only three days). And they have to decide which item to
pick on March 15th. A bit unlucky timing, because that's just a day
before our yade-dev meeting.

They will be working in groups of 3 to 5 and they have 10 months to
complete the task. They are not forced to pick items from this list -
they can have some other unrelated ideas to work on. But we can
provide them with nice ideas, hoping that they will pick something
from this list.

If you want to add something NOW is the time. I recall that Klaus
mentioned, that you needed some students who finished a full C++ course?
That's these students. So now you can add items to this list :)

best regards
Janek

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:47:45 +0100)