Re: [Question #700720]: DFNFlow engine

ahmad mostafa posted a new comment:
-Thank you Robert for your answer, In fact i have tried to remove "withboundaries" before  but it didn't work for me, i don't know if it works with you ?!
I don't think the main problem is the "withboundaries" which is related to the VTKrecorder, i think the problem is in the : void trickPermeability(Solver* flow) in the DFNFlow.cpp

"""/yade/trunk/pkg/pfv/DFNFlow.cpp: At global scope:
/yade/trunk/pkg/pfv/DFNFlow.cpp:163:7: error: ‘virtual void yade::DFNFlowEngine::trickPermeability(yade::TemplateFlowEngine_DFNFlowEngineT<yade::DFNCellInfo, yade::DFNVertexInfo, yade::CGT::_Tesselation<yade::CGT::TriangulationTypes<yade::DFNVertexInfo, yade::DFNCellInfo> >, yade::DFNBoundingSphere>::Solver*)’ can be marked override [-Werror=suggest-override]
  void trickPermeability(Solver* flow);"""

How ever your method for "-DENABLE_USEFUL_ERRORS=OFF" allow me to
compile  and DFNflow engine is defined on python script  but i have
errors after running the engine on the python script, I don't know if
it is related to the errors we ignored (C++) or to my script :

The errors are :
"IdentificationSpheresOnJoint executed ! Spheres onJoint (and so on...) detected, facets deleted
CHOLMOD warning: matrix not positive definite. file: ../Supernodal/t_cholmod_super_numeric.c line: 911"

I will try to Modify my script then reply if the problem is with my
script or the Pkg itself !!

Cheers
Ahmad