[Question #700766]: triaxial compression with flow(thermal)engine using cylinder

My topic is about thermal-fluid-solid coupling about rock.I built a cube sample before and carried out some simulation(using TriaxialStressController).
However,in reality, I can only carry out the test of cylinder sample (due to the limitation of test device)...
So I want to know if I can use a cylinder sample to complete my simulation in Yade.I found [1] about cylinder triaxial compression.But I do not know if flowengine and thermalengine are workable in this situation.
Best wishes.

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/concrete/triax.py