Re: [Question #700761]: about measure seepage discharge in triaxial test

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hello,
First of all, I would like to express my sincere apologies. What I'm worried about is that it will be complicated to divide into several questions.I will try to avoid this situation in my subsequent questions

>Well ya, you are setting the permeability constant. Please review the
command you are using for permeability [2].

>>I checked [2] and seemed to understand something.The problem is that I
set this value to negative, so the permeability is constant, right?(In
other words, it should be positive to change the Seepage?)

>I dont quite understand, that is the function used to measure fluid
fluxes. You need fluid fluxes to compute permeability.

I see,I will use this value to calculate permeability.

Thanks Robert and Bruno,I understand the problem of the unit.

Best wishes!