Re: [Question #700813]: Batch run and run alone get different results

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello,
>which parameters?
As you can see, I want to calibrate Young's modulus, that is, what changes is the value of Young's modulus.
However, the key problem is that even if the same young's modulus is used, the results are still different.

>what does "very different" mean?
I set in the script to stop the simulation when the strength reaches 90% of the peak strength.(In def stop_condition()).
However,when I run it through separate yadedaily,it stops when strain[2] is 0.0331 and peak strength is about 120MPa,when I run it through batch mode,it stops when strain[2] is 0.161 and peak strength is about 161MPa.
The parameters used in the above two results (stress and strain values) are exactly the same, only the operation mode is different

>What is your young.txt file?
young.txt is a text file.The contents are as follows:
young
3000e6
4000e6
5000e6