[Question #700889]: Output collsions particles-walls and particle-particle per cycle

Hi! I want to know if it is possible to access the total number of collisions of particles with:
1) walls (top and bottom walls if possible)
2) other particles
I want to access these parameters at each cycle or time step.

I am using Yade 2018b with following engines:

And I am using the following engines with integrators/laws:

O.engines = [
  ForceResetter(),
  InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb()],label='collider'),
  InteractionLoop(
    [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom()],
    [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(label='frict')],
    [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(traceEnergy=True,label='cundall')],
  ),
    GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,-9.8)),
    NewtonIntegrator(damping=dampingCoeffCundall,label='newtonInt'),
    TranslationEngine(translationAxis=[0,0,1],velocity=velocityDamp,ids=idTop,dead=False,label='translat'),
    TranslationEngine(translationAxis=[0,0,1],velocity=velocityDamp,ids=idWalls,dead=False,label='translatbottom'),
    TranslationEngine(translationAxis=[0,0,1],velocity=velocityDamp,ids=idBottom,dead=False,label='translatBottom'),
    HarmonicMotionEngine(A=amplitude, f=frequency , fi = initialPhase, ids = idTop, label='combEngine',dead=True),
    HarmonicMotionEngine(A=amplitude, f=frequency , fi = initialPhase, ids = idWalls, label='combEngine1',dead=True),
    HarmonicMotionEngine(A=amplitude, f=frequency , fi = initialPhase, ids = idBottom, label='combEngine2',dead=True),
]

Thank you for your help!