Re: [Question #700903]: How to call the set function again

Jan Stránský requested more information:
what "the function output ()" look like?
what is "operation"?
... ?

> Is that right?

maybe yes, maybe, no.
How can we know? Based on the amount (approaching zero) of provided information?

> what should I do next?

- read [1] carefully
- thinking about the information you provide and trying to read it as somebody who has no idea about your problem (like we are). Try to reformulate it / add information accordingly
- ideally provide a MWE [1], illustrating "operation" and "the function output ()", how you run and stop the simulation, describing desired result etc. etc.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask