Re: [Question #700953]: Oedometer test based on PSD

Soheil Safari posted a new comment:
Dear Robert and Bruno;

Thank you very much for your kind reply and valuable information.

I am so sorry for asking several questions here.

Fortunately, I could add the PSD arguments to the makeCloud function and
it works.[1]

Regarding the FlowEngine, as I am fresh in yade, I do not know what
function is proper for compression specially in oedometer test.

For the oedometer test, I used 03-oedometric-test.py [2] which has
gravity composition.

Would you please let me know what your recommendation is for the
oedometer test?

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/test/psd.py
[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/doc/sphinx/tutorial/03-oedometric-test.py