Re: [Question #700957]: How to simulate the cyclic loading during the biaxial test?

Xifan Li gave more information on the question:
Perhaps I have not been particularly clear and I will now add some
information about the problems I have encountered.

Method 1: I am trying to run my model in such a way that the moving wall
can be paused after the stress on one of the axes(x or y) has reached a
certain value when the confining pressure is applied, at which point the
stress will definitely change as the model is paused, and the stopped
wall can be restarted when this stress value changes to another specific
value.

Method 2: In order to achieve the cyclic loading I need, I wonder if it
is possible to change (swap) the axes of applied stress and applied
strain during the run of this model (when state 3 STATE_TRIAX_LOADING in
TriaxialCompressionEngine is reached), for example changing the axis of
applied stress to the axis of applied strain and the axis of applied
strain to the axis of applied stress. Is the method achievable?