Re: [Question #700953]: Oedometer test based on PSD

Soheil Safari gave more information on the question:
Dear Robert;

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

I am sorry for my vague questions.

I am afraid to tell you that by just looking in GUI. I do not know how
to check the volume in a time-series.

I just executed the code [1] without any changes.

Yes, I want to load the specimen vertically. Unfortunately, I could not
see any changes in the volume after a long time watching the GUI by
running this code.

I want to decrease the porosity by compaction as much as possible.

Thank you once again for your kind consideration.

Cheers,
Soheil

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py