Re: [Question #700980]: How to change the strainRate value of TriaxialCompressionEngine during the simulation period?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I would like to help you, but will you please separate your questions so
that we can answer them individually? One question per thread, thank you
so much for taking the time to read [2] to understand how we are working
to make this knowledge base sustainable and reusable for future users.

As we point out in [1]:

"Warning This engine is deprecated, please switch to
TriaxialStressController if you expect long term support."

So I would suggest you switch to TriaxialStressController.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TriaxialCompressionEngine
[2]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask