Re: [Question #701012]: DFN and Thermal engine

ahmad mostafa posted a new comment:
Thank you for responding and Sorry for the unscientific description "
run temperature ", I should re-read your paper to remember what have you
done .

However currently I am developing  Mass transport engine and I am
following the steps you followed in the thermal engine. I exactly need a
diffusion single phase flow in the matrix which i have already done and
validated it and a advection- diffusion multi-phase flow in the cleat
system. As a first step I am trying to combine the Mass transport engine
with the DFN engine.

You already answered my question , and concerning your second question I
need to run as a first step single phase advection flow in fractures
with single phase diffusive flow in the matrix then develop it to
advection diffusion two phase flow in the fractures.

Can I find a python script that combines the DFN and the thermal engine
?