Re: [Question #701015]: Pore size

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>>can still use it by define dead=1.However, I get an empty vertices
dataset.

If you want FlowEngine to triangulate your packing, then it should not
be dead. If FlowEngine is dead, then it is not doing anything, i.e. not
computing a triangulation, hence your empty dataset. If you do not want
to compute fluid flow but you still want a triangulation, then you
should look into using TesselationWrapper [1].

>>pore size change over time during swelling (radius increase) of the
particle.

printVertices() is simply giving you the vertices of the triangulation,
it is not giving you any pore sizes. You would need to post process the
vertices yourself to get the pore sizes.

I see you are using "o.engines" where you should be using "O.engines"
(and plenty other places where you use o.* instead of O.*).

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TesselationWrapper