Re: [Question #701028]: Triaxial test cylindrical membrane created away from the pack

> I'm new in Yade.

welcome :-)

> I found a code on github ...
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net ...

we are using GitLab currently as a main repository platform [1]

> the cylindrical membrane ... is created away from the pack.

>  width = 5,
> height = 9.85
> sp= ymport.textExt(...)
> spheres = O.bodies.append(sp)

How did you create the packing? What is its dimensions and position?
I guess it simply does not fit together with defined cylinder dimensions and position..

Shift and/or resize the packing and/or the cylinder.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk