Re: [Question #701030]: Why is my pyrunner command not being called?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> I just fixed the problem. I called the pyrunner command succesfully!

For future reference (if somebody goes here looking for solution of the same / similar problem), could you please specify how you fixed the problem?
The working code would probably do the job.

> We cannot simply add the pyrunner in the O.engines, we have to add the pyrunner command in this line:
> O.engines=O.engines[0:5]+[...]+O.engines[5:7]
>
> in the middle between O.engines[0:5] and O.engines[5:7], after adding the pyrunner command, so we can def the command as we want in the following part.

Sorry, but this is (or at least should not) be true.
You do NOT have to add anything the way
O.engines=O.engines[0:5]+[...]+O.engines[5:7]
Contrary, I strongly discourage this approach (explained in earlier answers).
Moreover, O.engines=O.engines[0:5]+[...]+O.engines[5:7] essentially is equivalent to "simply add the pyrunner in the O.engines".

Cheers